Dingenskirchen Beta 2 - Custom map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
This map is a collaboration between Phisherman and me and the result of, in total, more than 4 years of more or less continuous development. It was created as a tribute to the good old times of RtCW. We hope it will bring back some memories to the old-schoolers amongst you. Since this is the second public release, any feedback, (ranging from bad texture-alignment to glitches), is welcome.
December 1944: The noose tightens around the Reich's neck as Allied forces threaten to cross the Siegfried Line and advance into Germany. In a strategy meeting in an Eifel castle, German high command has worked out plans on how to repel the invaders. Allied intelligence wants these plans destroyed before they can be distributed to the front line.
This map has three main objectives instead of one, two of which must be completed by the Allies in order to win the match. This was done in an attempt to prevent the massive objective camping by the defending team on some maps.
- Repair and steal the axis tank located in the village.
- Capture the village spawn and escort the tank past all obstacles and use it to blow open the Castle Gate.
- Map Objective 1/3: Steal an ancient treasure which the Axis have hidden inside the castle wine cellar.
- Map Objective 2/3: Blow up the axis high command conference room to sabotage the coordination of the axis troops.
- Map Objective 3/3: Retrieve a microfilm containing axis war secrets which an OSA agent managed to get hold of and swallow before being killed by the German forces.
|DINGENSKIRCHEN Version:Beta 2
KeMoN and Phisherman 05.02.2017 68.65 MB 41